The personal blog of a not-so-typical half English/ Egyptian girl in her 20's rambling about her life, friends and everything else. Don't read if you can't handle her dark sense of humor or moodiness.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Post # 1

OK, let me not be conventional. I don't want this to be yet another boring first post. So, I won't introduce myself. You'll get to know the more you read me, that is if you ever do.

I'm pissed off at what's been going on in Lebanon and what makes me more angry is the fact that I'm helpless. I can't do anything. All I do is watch TV, cry for all the dead forgotten children and innocent people, wrecked houses and people who have lost their homes then move on to something else.

May Allah Bless Lebanon.

It's amazing writing down what you want to say and publish it for the whole world to see just through the click of a finger. I had a blog long ago but I think I had nothing to say for so long and was going through one of the hardest times of my life so I shut it down.

But not this one.

And it's been extremely hot these days. I can't sleep.

I also noticed that there are so many blogs by Egyptians online. Way to go, folks.

I've got so many things to do nowadays. I'll tell you more later.

4 comments:

KareemFromEgypt said...

hey i'm the first commenter in your blog :)

glad you liked my blog

waiting for more posts so we can all get to know you better

Nesrina said...

Hi Mystery,

You are not alone, a lot of people feels just the same way.
As I told you ... there are some little things that we do,not nothing.
If there is a will, there is a way :)

btw, your template is so lovely, can I make a suggestion ? why don't you change the color of the navigation bar to tan instead of blue to match the layout...
Welcome to the blogsphere :)

Mystery said...

Thanks Kareem :D Nice to see you here too.

Nesrina: Thanks dear.

Mando: Insha'Allah :) Yes, yes, stand out and be unique. I'll remember that! I had a blog long ago so this is not really my first time ;) See ya round.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Egyptian Blogosphere