The personal blog of a not-so-typical half English/ Egyptian girl in her 20's rambling about her life, friends and everything else. Don't read if you can't handle her dark sense of humor or moodiness.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

So, suppose you were getting married tomorrow, does that mean you only have today (and today alone) to think about, you know, someone other than your significant other? For the last time?

That question has been occupying my mind most of the day, mostly cos I have nothing else to do, no where to go with all this crazy heat and everyone I know is on vacation. But me.

NOT FAIR!!

Those past days all seem the same. Seeing the same faces on the street (don't know how, but at least it feels so!), saying the same things, eating the same stuff...etc.

I'm not a smoker and actually if you ask me how I feel about it, I must say I'm against it. For lots of reasons. But anyway, today I was stressed, so stressed that I decided to smoke. It wasn't the first time. It's funny though that I had only tried it once before that. It was last year or so. Just out of curiousity (and hated it) so today I have no idea why I decided to smoke. A girl I knew had earlier offered me one (yes, she smokes and it's becoming a habit nowadays).

The cigarette didn't make me feel any better or ease my tension. Then tell me this, why in the movies, whenever the hero or heroine is realy tense, they just grab a cigaretter and smoke the hell out of it like it's some tranquilizer? Huh?

Whatever, I think I'm talking nonsense. Off I go, people!

6 comments:

KareemFromEgypt said...

this of course only works if you're already a smoker and used to the lack of oxygen, mystery

however if ur a non-smoker and u do smoke one you'll end up feeling suffocated and even more tense and stressed out than usual

Lasto-adri *Blue* said...

no one is talking nonsense dear :)

and U not harm urself coz of somebody... not even any somebody.. let them all go away and U'd better take care of your own self, because its yours and its beautiful


anyways, i was wondering if u can email me on my email please :)
i searched for yours and couldn't find it :S

Mystery said...

Kareem: Yeah I did feel like that :)

Blue: Sure I'll email you ;) Thanks for dropping by.

Mystery said...

I'm here Mando :) Yes, you guessed right, I'd have slapped you if you had said anything inappropriate :P

Sure, sure, will blog more. Take care.

ahmedthatsit said...

u better try to smoke some weed or hash, i promise u it will relax u down.

Mystery said...

Ahmedthatsit: What does the nick mean first of all? Is it sits or sat? And sat on what? The ground, a chair? La2 begad ya3ny!

Weed eih w hash eih ya ebny? Enta 2a3ed 3la 2ahwa?? Feih 7ad ye2ool keda bardo? If you were trying to be funny, you're not. If you weren't then seriously something's wrong with you, man. Sod off!