The personal blog of a not-so-typical half English/ Egyptian girl in her 20's rambling about her life, friends and everything else. Don't read if you can't handle her dark sense of humor or moodiness.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Tagged by Kareem and Raghoooda- Things you don't know about me
  • For some reason, I can't cry when the lights are on. It has to be dark. I have no idea why till this day.
  • I am allergic which is why I can't smoke. I smoked for a couple of weeks though last year and I might take it again.
  • If it weren't for smoke, I think I'd actually like men who smoke.
  • As a kid, I was a sport maniac. I probably played five sports at a time. May be more.
  • I can never sleep if I hear a single sound/voice even I'm too tired. It has to be really quiet.
  • Like Kareem, I can't whistle. Never did and never will.
  • I hardly cried from the age of 7-12 that I even thought crying was abnormal and not for me.
  • Since the age of 13, I have cried quite often actually.
  • I've never said it but I think I love staying in England more than I do in Egypt.
  • I don't have many friends in real life.
  • I have many online friends.
  • I love buying lingerie.
  • I met Ahmed El Sa2a (the Egyptian actor) and we talked for minutes. He was really nice.
  • I don't mind being single.
  • If I don't have my morning coffee, I can bite, roar, yell and do anything else.
  • I'm told I have really pretty hands.
  • I used to be quite skinny.
  • Now, I'm over weight.
  • I never prank-called anyone.
Ask me anything else you want to know. I'll blog soon about what I've been up to lately!

3 comments:

Sou said...

I relate to a few of the points in your list...and you know, you should really prank call someone, it's heaps of fun, LOL Evil, aren't I? :p

Coconut said...

i like those points abt u:
-buying lingerie
- can't do without coffe
-like being single
-sportif kid

interesting list ,thanks for doing it

Mak said...

yaaaaaa. Finally. I've been waiting for this for sometime now.

I think the only thing on this list we have in common is the prank calling. :)