The personal blog of a not-so-typical half English/ Egyptian girl in her 20's rambling about her life, friends and everything else. Don't read if you can't handle her dark sense of humor or moodiness.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

So, September is here. I love autumn. Summer is so hot. Besides, I'm not a beach person anymore as I was when I was a kid. I remember we used to go to the beach almost EVERYDAY in the summer in Agamy where we spent the whole summer. It was like a ritual. Something we couldn't live without. Get up, get dressed and off to the beach. We'd go back home after sunset :D

It's not like I'm 50 years old or anything (I'm in my 20's actually), but back then private beaches were quiet and lovely. Even the color of the sea was different from its color today and its smell. Even the sand looked different then. Our country must be over-polluted. What a waste!

Everyone nowadays is getting ready for either school or Ramadan or BOTH. Ramadan starts Sep. 23rd as far as I know Insha2Allah.

Yalla, kol 3am w antom be'7eir :)

2 comments:

Nesrina said...

I am no longer a beach person too. but thanks to Yashmak and La femma I still have hope :)
Kol sana wenty tayeba my dear.

Mystery said...

Aiwa Wallahi ya Mando 3andak 7a2 :( I was just saying this to myself. Mafeesh 7aga ba2a leha ta3m zay el awal. I wonder why. Is it us wala el donya ba2et we7sha wala eih??

I miss Boogy and Tamtam so much and 3amo Fouad and the fawazeer :) and everything. Even kids nowadays don't feel it the way we did. Pity.

Nesrina: Wenty tayyeba ya amar :)