The personal blog of a not-so-typical half English/ Egyptian girl in her 20's rambling about her life, friends and everything else. Don't read if you can't handle her dark sense of humor or moodiness.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I guess I never "really" introduced myself here. I'm not sure if I can really, but let me give you some random facts about me.

I'm half English & half Egyptian. Mom's English which makes Dad the Egyptian.

I was born in England. We lived there for like 2-3 years then we moved to Egypt.

The last time I went to London was ten years ago :) We hardly have any family there now.

I miss England, but I love Egypt and love living here.

No, I'm not blonde or have a pair of blue eyes. My hair is dark and my eyes are brown. But I'm pretty nontheless :P

I'm over-weight but I don't care.

I speak Arabic more fluently than English ;)

3 comments:

Sophisticated Writer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mystery said...

Well, Mando I started blogging since I thought my blog would be my window to the whole world through which I can talk with others and share their thoughts, lives..etc. It's amazing especially as I don't have many friends as before.

By the way, I know many places in the UK. Just ask :)

Sou said...

You speak Arabic more fluently than English?!!!! Oh how I envy thee *sigh*