The personal blog of a not-so-typical half English/ Egyptian girl in her 20's rambling about her life, friends and everything else. Don't read if you can't handle her dark sense of humor or moodiness.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Tagged by Ra3d, one of my friends.

Section 1 - Last First

1. last beverage? Pepsi
2. last phone call? Mom
3. last instant message? Someone ;) (which reminds me I need to blog about that someone :)
4. last cd played? I have and still am listening to some music on the radio. Haven't played a CD in a while.
5. last time you cried? I think it was 2 weeks ago. Won't say why :P

Section 2 - 6 Have You Evers:

1. dated someone twice? Yes, sadly.
2.been cheated on? Not that I know of, no.
3. kissed someone & regretted it? Yes :( and I wish I'd take it back.
4. lost someone special? YES!
5. been depressed? Yes, very, a lot, so much...kefaya keda?
6. been drunk and threw up? I never drink in the first place.

Section 3 - List 3 Favourite Colors

1. Black
2. Red
3. Pink

Section 4 - This month have you:

1. Made a new friend? No
2. Fallen out of love? Hmm...No.
3. Laughed until you cried? Yes, with Emma (my cousin).
4. Met someone who changed your life? I hope he could change my life. Can't say yet ;)
5. Found out who your true friends were? I already know :D
6. Is there something you want to tell someone? Yeah, my infamous ex, "Go to He**, you sick psycho! I pity Satan who'll be sharing his hell with you." Haha! I'm evil, sa7?
7. Would you kiss anyone on your top friends? What does that question mean for God's sake?
8. How many people on your top friends do you know in real life? ????
9. How many kids do you want to have? Two, may be.
10. Do you have any pets? Used to have a cat and a dog.

Section Five - What Else

1. Do you wanna change your name? I love my name. Never.
2. What did you do for your last birthday? I don't remember :P
3. What time did you wake up today? 10, I guess.
4.What were you doing at midnight last night? Reading, probably.
5. Name something you CANNOT wait for? Getting married and having my own restaurant one day, hopefully.
6. Last time you saw your father? Two-three months ago. I'm in England with my grandmother.
7. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? I wish I were thinner ;) or better yet I wish I found my someone soon ba2a!
8.What are you listening to right now? The radio
9. Have you ever talked to Tom? Tom Cruise wala Tom meen? No, bardo.
10. Have you ever talked about someone behind their back? Not often, no.
11. What’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed from anyone? I don't borrow clothes :P
12. Who’s getting on your nerves right now? My mother who insists I should go back :(
13. Most visited webpage? Blogs, Hotmail
14. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi
15. Have you kissed or been kissed by anyone in the past week? By my grandmother only.
16.Mac or PC? PC

I'm tagging Sou, Engy, Jayda, Nesrina and anyone else who wants to share.

5 comments:

E N G Y said...

too:)
Hey, I don't know ur name, as long as u love it, it should be nice one, so what is it?:)

Ah, thanks for tagging me anyway:)

E N G Y said...

too:)!!??

I don't know where is the rest of the sentence!!
It was: Hope you establish your own business soon and find this one sooner, I wish to find mine too:)

Nesrina said...

Many thanks for the tag sweetie, however I have already done it.
pls let me know as soon as you have ur own restaurant I am sure it's gonna be awesome :)
Hope ur grand mother is fine now.

Coconut said...

u should write abt that someone verys oon gurl. I cant wait any more, as thing seem to get more in action ;)

thanks for doing the tag, appreciated.
i loved most of ur answers, specially the name thg & thgs u cant wait for

Mystery said...

Engy: I'd rather not mention my name on the blog ;) But I'll let you know one day :D Thanks for your words :)

Nesrina: You're so sweet :D

Ra3d: :D